Monday, November 7, 2016

Sorting the Summer haul

It's been a really big first year for this hobby of collecting and selling collectible items. I've learned so much, and have been emboldened by the great feedback and sales I've enjoyed in particular at Vintage Garage Chicago from June to October. I can't wait for the sale to start back up in April.

It's easier to sell stuff when people can see and touch it, I've found, and so Etsy sales are nice when they happen, but pretty infrequent.

I've fleshed out more of an online presence, by registering the domain thecuratedcave.com, establishing an email address (thecuratedcave@gmail), setting up an Instagram account, and tying it to a Facebook page, too. So this winter I'll be adding items to the Etsy shop (you can't see what people don't know you have); but it's also a way of cataloging what I have acquired, so I can set up my next booth in April at Vintage Garage Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment